Tank Aliens

Sherita

UMO's in my tank. These *things* are on my live rock in the 72g. There are only two, and have only ever been two. They have not multiplied. They are not nems, as they are not slimy, snotty or sticky. I have never seen tentacles, ever. The color in the pic is true to life. This tank does support some difficult filter feeders without supplemental feeding (tunicates and sea squirts), so maybe a filter feeder of some sort? Anyone?

wth.jpg

wth2.jpg

They don't seem to bother anything, and I've not seen them travel at all. I'm clueless.

It's a mystery so it must be bad. Kill them all with extreme prejudice. JK. They're neat looking wonder what they are. Lol I have some neon green colonial hydroids in my tank. Didn't know what they were and thought they looked cool so I left them. Only now do I know what they are after they've popped up elsewhere. Keep us posted. Do they look stationary or do they move about?

Those are really cool looking Sherita. I'd love to see a more up close picture of them with a macro lens.

Is this the same ramsey from MAAST?

Yes ma'am! :) I do more lurking here than on MAAST, but I like my ARC too!

Those are really cool looking Sherita. I'd love to see a more up close picture of them with a macro lens.

Yes ma'am! smile.png I do more lurking here than on MAAST, but I like my ARC too!

I'm glad to see you over here!

Yes ma'am! smile.png I do more lurking here than on MAAST, but I like my ARC too!
I'm glad to see you over here!

Thanks! :) I've been on here a while, but like I said, I've traditionally just lurked. There's some great info here and very knowledgable reefers!

Archived