Light programming

Ok, I understand the basics of programming it but the part I'm confused about and that no one actually explains is where you go and which option you select to put the programming in. I find lots of "examples" like the one below...but nothing that says what goes where.

Intensity

Profile Name: Int_Sunr (sunrise)

Control Type: Ramp

Ramp time (minutes): 240

Start intensity: 0

End intensity: 70

Profile Name: Int_Dayl (mid-day)

Ramp time (minutes): 1

Start intensity: 70

End intensity: 70

Profile Name: Int_Nigh (sunset)

Ramp time (minutes): 180

Start intensity: 70

End intensity: 0

Var spd outlets

LEDColor (light spectrum ramp)

Set OFF

If Time 09:00 to 13:00 Then ColorSun

If Time 13:01 to 17:00 Then ColorDay

If Time 17:01 to 20:00 Then ColorNig

LEDInten (dimming)

Set OFF

If Time 09:00 to 13:00 Then Int_Sunr

If Time 13:01 to 17:00 Then Int_Dayl

If Time 17:01 to 20:00 Then Int_Nigh

I actually think I got it figured out. I was looking at the setup info all wrong. Will be testing the lights tomorrow. I did learn not to turn off the plug that your wireless adapter is plugged into cause you cain't just turn it back on without connecting to the router or figuring it out in the display module.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually think I got it figured out. I was looking at the setup info all wrong. Will be testing the lights tomorrow. I did learn not to turn off the plug that your wireless adapter is plugged into cause you cain't just turn it back on without connecting to the router or figuring it out in the display module.

Can you elaborate a touch on this? My wireless router here at the house has been on the fritz and sometimes needs to be reset (unplugged and plugged back in) because it stops transmitting for whatever reason. Is this going to cause an issue with how the apex works? Won't it still perform all it's functions, just can't control it through the computer or iPad?

Archived