Rod's Food Group Buy

Juiceman

Those of you that we're part of the Rods Good Group Buy from marine depot a while back should be about out like me. I'd like to get another order going. The way it works is the more we buy, the cheaper it gets. Also they are doing 10% off until Monday the 20th so the order would have to go in by then.

Perfect chance to get your rods for under 20$ each.

It can be as low as 17.59 each for the original blend plus 10% off.

I'm going to order by Monday so we would get it Tuesday/Wednesday and I can bring them to Reagan High for distribution to those who join.

1. Let's keep this simple! Group buy is limited to Rod's Foods, any flavor (check www.marinedepot.com for choices).

2. Post what you want to this thread. I'll keep a running total in this original post.

3. Paypal me your total (minus 10% for the sale).

Please add $4.00 (per person, not per pack) to cover dry ice, cooler and shipping charges. (May be less depending on how many people join) My Paypal is [email protected]

4. Please select "gift" so I don't get charged a fee.

5. Assume $18.99 for Original Blend for your calculations. If we

get a better quantity discount, I'll refund you the cash when you pick

up the food.

6. I'll be placing the order by 10 pm on Monday, Jan 20th only for those who have sent me the money

7. Pickup at my house Manor (Shadowglen) Wednesday after 5:00, or at Reagan High (290/35) during the day Thursday. Other times can be arranged individually

Current order:

Juiceman - 2 original, 1 Herbivore - Paid

Ct67stang - 2 original (pending)

KKaay - 1 Original, 1 Coral (pending)

Archived