Got Rock? I do & Sand and Salt

SoonerFan

Got Rock? I do! & Sand, Salt, Light

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As payment for some work performed, I received about 500 lbs of Rock. This was live rock and in a tank two days ago, but I didn't have enough tanks and saltwater to keep it in water. I dunked each piece in saltwater and cleaned them. I have some very large piece, lots of medium size pieces, and an overflowing 20 gallon tank of nano size pieces and a very small amount of rubble.

Hope it goes without saying, this should not go into an existing system but would be perfect for mixing with some live rock. There are some awesome shapes and sizes.

There is Fiji, some branches, a couple of shelves, and a couple of pieces of rock from Africa (can't remember name) that has the small looking bubbles all over (calcium formation - not an algae).

Pricing is as follows:

Large & Medium Pieces - $2.00 lb

Nano Pieces - Nice - $1.00 lb

Rubble - $0.50 lb

Here are some photos:

LiveRockSale008.jpg

LiveRockSale006.jpg

LiveRockSale007.jpg

LiveRockSale005.jpg

LiveRockSale015.jpg

LiveRockSale016.jpg

LiveRockSale004.jpg

I have 120 lbs of the Tahitian Black/White Sand. 40 lbs is new in bag and the remainder is in buckets and was used in two tanks I had. - $60

LiveRockSale001.jpg

LiveRockSale002.jpg

(3) 50 Gallon Reef Crystals Salt Mix - $20

(1) Oceanic Instant Salt Mix - $5

LiveRockSale003.jpg

I will take cash, paypal ([email protected]), or trade for Tunze 6100/6101 or higher.

Lee