Bali maricultured SPS group order - don't miss out!

Mr Cob

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the wait.

1st post updated with current list and prices. Start sending your orders in. First come first filled. We are looking at 2-3 weeks for turn around timeframe. When they have permits in and are ready to ship out I normally find out on the weekend and the order will close by Wed. This only takes place about once a month.

Sent from my Samsung note3 using Tapatalk.

Hi Sascha, just what I have provided as samples of the quality and size from previous orders. You could Google some of the names to get an idea of how each type looks.

Just got word... that we are ready to go for this order. Cut off to get your order to me is this Thurs 4pm.

All payments need to be made by this Sat. midnight

Shipment will arrive Mon. Austin delivery will be next Sun. 2-3pm.

I will update this post and the first with the actual dates etc when i get to a desktop.

Just got word... that we are ready to go for this order. Cut off to get your order to me is this Thurs 4pm.

All payments need to be made by this Sat. at midnight

Shipment will arrive Mon. Austin delivery will be next Sun. 2-3pm.

I will update this post and the first with the actual dates etc when i get to a desktop.

Need orders in by tomorrow at 4pm!

Order closed. I will update everyone Sat. night. I will not be available until then so if you email me, text or PM I will not be able to reply until Sat evening.

Thanks for everyone's order!

:)

Order will arrive this coming Mon. the 9th. I'm planning to deliver to S. Austin on Thursday evening the 12th @ 8pm.

Walmart parking lot behind the Starbucks off 35 and Slaughter LN.

Please let me know if you can make it out there to pick up or if you plan to pick up in SA...?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived