paired Red Ear sliders Turtles for free.

aeroaustin

We have two mediun size Red-Ear sliders Turtles, we decided to want give two turtles to a better place who will adores them, cuz we are looking a house hunting right now.

We want move in the house in few month like around of march. We already packed the stuffs and to have a little stuffs to move out.

I have 75 gallon right now, and 110 tank is in the storage and 40 breeder is in livingroom. we prefer aquarium instead of repitles.

Cody and Zack are very healthy and love to stare at peoples. Cody and Zack likes to smash the water to get your attention. They do like hand feeds.

If you know anyone who would like to take red ear sliders, its free

contact me by PM..

We have two mediun size Red-Ear sliders Turtles, we decided to want give two turtles to a better place who will adores them, cuz we are looking a house hunting right now.

We want move in the house in few month like around of march. We already packed the stuffs and to have a little stuffs to move out.

I have 75 gallon right now, and 110 tank is in the storage and 40 breeder is in livingroom. we prefer aquarium instead of repitles.

Cody and Zack are very healthy and love to stare at peoples. Cody and Zack likes to smash the water to get your attention. They do like hand feeds.

If you know anyone who would like to take red ear sliders, its free

contact me by PM..

PM sent.

We decided to let go turtles with complete set . ALL is free, the complete is 20 gallon long tank includes with heater, whsiper 20 filter with two extra filter pads, two baskings for turtles to lying on dry. Only you need is light speciality for aqua turtle. you can find at petsmart, cost about 7 dollars.

We decided to let go turtles with complete set . ALL is free, the complete is 20 gallon long tank includes with heater, whsiper 20 filter with two extra filter pads, two baskings for turtles to lying on dry. Only you need is light speciality for aqua turtle. you can find at petsmart, cost about 7 dollars.

PM returned.

If you still need a place for them, my offer from when I met them is still good. I'm moving next month and will have a huge turtle pond. I've got someone watching mine, which are pretty big, until we move.

Dena