Wtb old/ugly, cheap used skimmer

ct67stang

Im planning on setting up a project tank for various ideas i have. And it will double as a propagation tank. It will be a low budget type of deal. (Dont want to pull too much funds out from my main dt ;) so if you have an old skimmer that you may have retired let me know. Will be using it on a 75g. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I have one I could part with. Just pulled it out of my 90g. It's a Euro-Reef 80. I've recently replaced the pump witha Sedra 1500 - although I've had some issues with the impeller siezing up in the house when you stop/start the pump. It's been soaking in vinegar for the last week so that might have taken care of it. It's in a solid 'used' condition - but was on my tank skimming away.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-f9XKgiBCOpA/Uhzo56HwACI/AAAAAAAAAXA/ogu5V_wXPoo/s720/sump_plumbing.JPG

Note - there's a top for the collection cup - just not shown in this pic.

I have one I could part with.  Just pulled it out of my 90g.  It's a Euro-Reef 80.  I've recently replaced the pump witha  Sedra 1500 - although I've had some issues with the impeller siezing up in the house when you stop/start the pump.   It's been soaking in vinegar for the last week so that might have taken care of it.  It's in a solid 'used' condition - but was on my tank skimming away. 

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-f9XKgiBCOpA/Uhzo56HwACI/AAAAAAAAAXA/ogu5V_wXPoo/s720/sump_plumbing.JPG

Note - there's a top for the collection cup - just not shown in this pic.

pm sent

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2