FS Sherman RBTA

troypt

I have a large Sherman RBTA I would like to sell. I have had the original for over 6 years. This one split 3-4 months ago and I thought I was going to keep it but it is too large and taking up too much space. Will sell for $80 ( I would also consider trading for montipora frags)

Troy

post-305-0-20002500-1385658416_thumb.jpg

This is an older picture. My lights aren't on yet today to get a picture. This is both of them together. The clown in the picture is 3-4 inches

What make a bta a sherman and just a regular bta? Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

A reefer from Sherman Texas had an rbta but this one would split very often and much more red then other rbta'a so now days there are many clones of this Sherman rbta. I used to have one and it was more red then anyone else rbta I know

• Like 1

I got my Sherman RBTA from Don Duncan. It is really a beast, and is also very hardy! It eats like a pig, and when it is fully expanded, is about 14" across. It keeps getting bigger everyday, and my clowns love it!

I've held other anemones before: Bubble Tip, Ritteri, Long Tentacle, and none of them were as hardy as this fellow.

• Like 2