Need to ID this encrusting monti, anyone?

cmanning

hard to tell but it almost looks like a pokerstar monti.

I believe you might be right. Someone came to visit and took a look at it said the same. The back part of is shows more of its baby blue encrusting flesh, probably need to move it midway for stronger lighting. Thanks for the info.

-Cindy-

I believe you might be right. Someone came to visit and took a look at it said the same. The back part of is shows more of its baby blue encrusting flesh, probably need to move it midway for stronger lighting. Thanks for the info.

-Cindy-

Thats and awesome looking coral if it is. I used to have one but lost it recently. I'll be first in line when your ready to frag. I had mine on the sandbed under direct light.

Thats and awesome looking coral if it is. I used to have one but lost it recently. I'll be first in line when your ready to frag. I had mine on the sandbed under direct light.

For the past 4 days the coloration of the polyps has become intense. I'll keep you in mind when it comes time to frag. I'm trying to start a collection of encrusting montis, just like Andrew (aka Starfire). I think they add a nice texture to reef.

I have a large plug of Superman that I have been thinking about selling. I am not sure what to ask for it though. It is a dome shape about 2.5" across and about 1.5" tall.

Let me know when you decide to sell it.

-Cindy-