Palys!

Makena95GT

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

Awesome member gave me this fella in exchange for one of my oldish powerheads. Was told they are "Dream something or other" lol but I'd love to know for sure what I've got here. Does well in low-ish light.. so pretty hardy.

I would ask the person you got it from. Some like more light and flow than others. Also find out what light it came from. That will help you with placement. This is true with any frag from a fellow reefer. Now if you don't know then I would do this. If you have a strong light, Start low. If you have a lower output light I would start higher. Then see if it opens and looks happy. It's trial and error really.

He said that it should do fine in low light. Most of the little guys were open. And one even caught a stray bit of flake that floated over it. Closed up and ate it in a few minutes. Cause when it opened back up.. No flake. Those first pics are fairly heavily post-processed. So they aren't a very accurate representation of the color. Although it did seem like the one polyp(right term?) That looked happiest was one that was kinda in shade. He also said they weren't going to be very pretty. So maybe that's just similar to their natural color? I'm betting they're supposed to be tan/brown

Archived