Small world reboot

Sherita

After fighting a losing battle with bubble algae, I decided to drain the small world tank, let it dry out completely, then fill it with rodi before adding salt. It seems my evil plan has worked, there is no bubble algae in sight anywhere, YAY! I turned it from freshwater to saltwater a couple days ago, added new sand (new, not used), and well cured live rock that is free of bubble algae. I'm not adding livestock yet, but here's what I have holding in my frag tanks waiting till the time is right:

Court Jester goby

Yasha Hase goby w/shrimp

McCloskers flasher wrasse

two sexy shrimp

tail spot blenny

I still need/want to get a yellow banded possum wrasse and a Naoko fairy wrasse, just to complete the tank. There will also be other tiny critters like pom pom crabs, feather dusters, and barnacle blennies added at a later date.

Now, lets hear your suggestions for livestock. The only things written in stone for the tank are the yasha hase and his shrimp (covering up my frags!), and the two sexy shrimp (they will look lovely on my shrooms!). The court jester, the tail spot and the McCloskers could stay in my frag tank if I found something I liked better. So, let's hear your suggestions.

I'll try to take pictures tomorrow. The tank is in my hallway, so a fts is almost impossible.