15 year captive propogated RBTA

ReeferKris

I have 2 beautiful small Sherman RBTA's available for sale. The first is about 4" when open and I am asking 80.00 FIRM for it. The second is about 3" and I am asking 50.00 FIRM for it. These split often and are SUPER healthy and vibrant. These anemones are being sold on other Texas based websites for over 100.00 ea. and are almost guaranteed to split for you providing you a way to recoup your cost. Let me know if anyone wants these and I will arrange a time to meet with you.

If these dont sell within a week they are going to Dallas to sell.

Kris

Many thanks Kris.

I'm acclimating him right now. He's opening up and looks fantastic.

Britfish, it was a pleasure meeting you. Folks, Britfish actually bought the larger one for $80.00. I have the small one still available. If interested, I have it ready to go. All you need to do is call me and come get it. I would prefer it gone today.

817-891-7796

Kris

Britfish, it was a pleasure meeting you. Folks, Britfish actually bought the larger one for $80.00. I have the small one still available. If interested, I have it ready to go. All you need to do is call me and come get it. I would prefer it gone today.

817-891-7796

Kris

I will call you as soon as I can, I will be free in about an hour or so...