ACL wristbands

(Bio)³

I've got two pairs of ACL wristbands for sale (3 day access). I won't be able to make the festival and I bought these tickets before I planned to move out of Austin so I'm selling these off. I have one pair to the first weekend, which is now sold out. And a second pair for the second weekend. One pair of wristbands are commemorative and the other pair is normal. Please pass the word around if you have any festival junkie friends! Anyone interested please PM me.

Tickets are $225 per wristband, currently only selling in pairs. If you want the commemorative set it will be $10 more.

$450 - regular pair

$460 - commemorative

Chris

Forgot to mention, I will need payment through Paypal (you cover fees or send as a gift) and once I have verified the payment we will do a 3 way call to the ticket supplier and you will hear/speak with them as we change the shipping address from my address to yours so the tickets will ship directly to the buyer.

WEEKEND 2 TICKETS PENDING -non commemorative (still accepting back up buyers in case the first falls through)

Weekend 1 wristbands still available - commemorative . (These are sold out)

$460 for the Weekend 1 wristbands with commemorative collectible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived