15 year captive propogated Rose Bubble

ReeferKris

I have a small (4" open) rose bubble tip anemone for trade. These have been captive propogated for 15 years or more and are very suited for home aquaria and split often. Beautiful pinkish red with flowing tenticles rather than the drawn up bubble tips. I'm open to coral trade suggestions but I am only looking for LPS and NICE softies. What I DONT need are frogspawn, torch coral, or small frags. Let me know what you have.

I have a small (4" open) rose bubble tip anemone for trade. These have been captive propogated for 15 years or more and are very suited for home aquaria and split often. Beautiful pinkish red with flowing tenticles rather than the drawn up bubble tips. I'm open to coral trade suggestions but I am only looking for LPS and NICE softies. What I DONT need are frogspawn, torch coral, or small frags. Let me know what you have.

Really??? Nobody??

I have been wanting one of those for about 7 months now! I have this green guy that is pretty cool that I could trade. The pic doesn't do him justice. You are welcome to drop by and check it out any time.

here's what I have to trade:

Zoas frag of 20 heads or so...purple with a light purple center.

I can cut off a piece of my candy cane.

I got...um...trying to think of what else...oh...a sinularia about 3 inches tall with some of that flowy...anthelia I think they call it, stuck to the bottom.

Dena

I now also have a smaller one too. It is about 3" open.

post-260-1198820691_thumb.jpgLets see if I can insert image now...

Yay, it seems to be working for now! :lol:

This photo was taken at night when he was sleeping. he opens up nicely during the day. I also have some bright green furry flat guys ( :D don't know what their name is) I can throw in to sweeten the deal a little.

Edited by Sean