I need your feedback about add livestock to our tank

aeroaustin

My wife and I are sadly miss Yellow Tang we give tang away to Dena, the new owner. Tang is great algae eater and partner with Blenny. We have to let go away because Tang get bigger and aggressive. Not suitable for 4 feet length.

Now we watched the tv and not realized that there is no big yellow around the tank. now tank looks so plain. and quiet..

We discussed about get other few list fishes to color it up.

What do you think or suggest about the livestock? for 75 gallon tank and its reef tank.

I have caheckerboard wrasse, two paired ocellaris, a Blenny and a PJ cardinal in our tank.

sixline?

flame angel?

Copperband butterfly?

other wrasse?

chromis?

cardinal?

what else do you recommend..

My Flame Angel is wonderful in my reef tank and my tank is full of stuff. Him and my Coral Beauty Angel don't bother the corals at all. I had a butterfly and he really only bothered the tube worms, left the corals and clam alone...unfortunately my powerhead sucked him in one night. Ron has little tube worms so I'd definitely stay away from those. I've also got a six line wrasse that is beautiful and active in my 14g...they aren't expensive either...I may get one for my reef soon. Blue Chromis definitely add color and are peaceful...I've got those as well...very cheap and you can get a little school of them.

I also have a red knobby star fish. Small, reef safe, and add a nice hint of color to the tank also.

Dena

From the sounds of all the posts I've read, I guess so. I'm hoping nothing ever happens to mine. They were two of my first buys and I doubt I'll find this luck again. I was lucky with the butterfly also...had no idea they ate clam. My tang would shoo him away from my clam and xmas tree rock if he hung around them too long the first two nights. After that he left them alone. Kind of hesitant to try another, but I may and just put it in the FO tank.

Dena

Dena I think you got lucky with your angels. I had a flame that came from someone else's tank that hadn't been nipping they said. I got rid of him because he thought SPS tasted good. :(

I agrees with you about wrasse, I already fascinated with checkerboard wrasse, how they movement and how move their body when sacvaenger the pods and other. I already lost twice to sixline because I don't know that sixline jump out the tank. Until now I have eggcrate on top of tank. Now I had more comfortable that there will not be another victim of carpet surfer.

I think about get several wrasses addition to my tank. Check RCA for holiday to see if they have in stock? if not, then try give a order it from LA.

They jump? Well, I won't be getting one for my reef...no lid. I will get some for my fish only tank though...and I'll be at the RCA sale at 10a.m. LOL.

Dena

I agrees with you about wrasse, I already fascinated with checkerboard wrasse, how they movement and how move their body when sacvaenger the pods and other. I already lost twice to sixline because I don't know that sixline jump out the tank. Until now I have eggcrate on top of tank. Now I had more comfortable that there will not be another victim of carpet surfer.

I think about get several wrasses addition to my tank. Check RCA for holiday to see if they have in stock? if not, then try give a order it from LA.