Medium Yellow Tang needs to boot out

aeroaustin

My wife just called me in work. Yellow Tang needs to BOOT out of tank, Yellow get aggressive right now, Ocellaris got slice in the body and wound really bad, like open cut when you cut with knife, also attack other fish, wrasse, checkerboard has missing tail. Cardinal almost jump out the tank because tang chase cardinal.

I can't go to home right now to check the wounds. I have to stay work because many students need me to help with their math for final exam.

I need to contact with Karen first, because she give me for free so, if she want take it back or not, can trade something for Tang, I think 4 or 5 inches length, good healthy fish.

I have no tolerance for wound other fishes.

I will not answer the email until tonight I think I will be home at 8 pm.

Bay, if you can't get there in time, I'll take him. I'm in south Austin. I've got 72" also...only two fish in it so far. I get off work at 5p.m. and can head right to Ron's house.

Dena

Edited by Dena

Dena, I emailed Bay but haven't heard back. If I don't hear back by this afternoon, you can have her. I just want her to have a good home because she's been switched around a bit. She originally belonged to someone else in Georgetown who's tank got broken. I took her in because it was an emergency, but then I only had the 40gal tank. Ron took her to give her a larger tank and take care of some hair algae, so her next home will be her 4th.

The main thing is, we need to get her out of Ron's tank so she doesn't kill his ocellaris.

How about if we give Bay until 2PM to reply back. I leave work at 3PM and I need to know either you or Bay will pick her up, or I need to before I head back to Georgetown.

Sounds like a plan Karen. My cell is 698-7192...you can have Ron call me any time with his address. I won't give her away. My tang in my reef tank is the coolest ever. It eats anything that I don't want in there. Most everything in the FOWLR tank will be larger so she should do well.

Dena

Dena, I emailed Bay but haven't heard back. If I don't hear back by this afternoon, you can have her. I just want her to have a good home because she's been switched around a bit. She originally belonged to someone else in Georgetown who's tank got broken. I took her in because it was an emergency, but then I only had the 40gal tank. Ron took her to give her a larger tank and take care of some hair algae, so her next home will be her 4th.

The main thing is, we need to get her out of Ron's tank so she doesn't kill his ocellaris.

How about if we give Bay until 2PM to reply back. I leave work at 3PM and I need to know either you or Bay will pick her up, or I need to before I head back to Georgetown.

OK, Dena. Still nothing from Bay. When I had "Sunny" he/she ate anything and everything, especially the algae sheets. She was very lively and beautiful, but frustrated at my 30" wide tank.

I've give you a call later on.

I'll have to pass on the tang. Sorry, i don't get on the computer much.

Sunny is his new home. Once he decides he doesn't want to hide any more, I'll send you both a new photo.

Ron, we are moving onto our land mid-end January. I have three Red Eared Slider turtles that someone is taking care of for me until we move...just didn't have time for the constant cleaning once I got the reef set up. I'll temporarily have what I think may be a 1000 gallon round trough-like thing for them and would be happy to add your two to the crew if you decide you don't want them any longer. Long term we'll be building an actual pond for them in our new front yard.

Thank you both for the new fish. He has found his last set of owners, but will have to move one more time when we move. At least he'll have the same aquarium :()

Dena

I am glad that sunny found a new owner and home.. sure that sunny has big room to swim around and space for her terrority.

I can hold two red ear slider for you when you move a house and pond, then we can give you two turtles.

Let us know when you can take turtles.

Ron

Sunny is his new home. Once he decides he doesn't want to hide any more, I'll send you both a new photo.

Ron, we are moving onto our land mid-end January. I have three Red Eared Slider turtles that someone is taking care of for me until we move...just didn't have time for the constant cleaning once I got the reef set up. I'll temporarily have what I think may be a 1000 gallon round trough-like thing for them and would be happy to add your two to the crew if you decide you don't want them any longer. Long term we'll be building an actual pond for them in our new front yard.

Thank you both for the new fish. He has found his last set of owners, but will have to move one more time when we move. At least he'll have the same aquarium :()

Dena

Sunny is great...no problems with my other fish. She now has two puffer friends. Unfortunately I think one of the puffers may have bitten my Ghost Ribbon Eel during feeding time. He was a petite, but long eel. The eel was dead this evening. Earlier we noticed him wigging out and pushing his face in the glass...looked like his bottom jaw was broken. I knew I should have put him in my reef tank :(

Anyway, I'd send pics of sunny, but I can't post photos here for some reason.

Dena

Hey, Dena, how is Sunny doing?