ORA PomPom Xenia

Peter Gott

Hi all,

It's time to trim my fuge again, and that means I'm going to have a lot of xenia! I'll be scraping them off of glass, so they're unattached, but totally free. These are the ORA PomPoms, the best pulsers I've ever seen. Under bright light they are very compact and bushy; in my refugium they are a little longer and more tree-like because the light is not as bright. Bear that in mind when acclimating them.

I work really long hours, but I can bring them to work (airport and koenig) for pick-up or we can schedule something for a Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday when I am off.

Also, while these are free, I'm open to trade for any lower-light encrusting coral like a cyphastrea.

PM me for my mobile number or email address. Despite my screen name, I go by Dash. 8}

Thanks guys! 8}

--Peter "Dash" Gott

Dash - Can I put dibs on one? Can meet you at your leisure. Chris

Hi all,

It's time to trim my fuge again, and that means I'm going to have a lot of xenia! I'll be scraping them off of glass, so they're unattached, but totally free. These are the ORA PomPoms, the best pulsers I've ever seen. Under bright light they are very compact and bushy; in my refugium they are a little longer and more tree-like because the light is not as bright. Bear that in mind when acclimating them.

I work really long hours, but I can bring them to work (airport and koenig) for pick-up or we can schedule something for a Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday when I am off.

Also, while these are free, I'm open to trade for any lower-light encrusting coral like a cyphastrea.

PM me for my mobile number or email address. Despite my screen name, I go by Dash. 8}

Thanks guys! 8}

--Peter "Dash" Gott

Archived