Frogspawn Frags

reefer74

I have some green frogspawn frags for sale...I have 4 frags mounted on plugs with 2 heads a piece. I would like $15 a piece for them or would actually trade for some zoos I don't have...which really is a ton! Good looking frogspawn that I can trace back about 12 years as the original owner. I originally had it and fragged a piece to my brother in law...then I got out of the hobby and back in years later. Guess who got a frag of the original back...yup me....just a cool tidbit of info. please call or text me at 512-826-8737. These are fresh cut, and I'll be available today.

post-2197-0-99638900-1367174479_thumb.jp

Before fragging

post-2197-0-81798800-1367174519_thumb.jp

after frag frags

post-2197-0-94441100-1367174563_thumb.jp

Please text me at the above number if you would like a frag...I will not be checking on here too often...I was just posting on here that two are already pending...

Wardlaw please give me a text and I'll get ya squared away with a frag...

I'm having issues with some of my acros which is kinda why I'm going a little more with the LPS and zoos....so I'm gonna have to pass for now...but it most certainly wont last long on a trade since AAF had some beautiful frags.

Woohoo it's on. There's quite a few southies out here so we can def get something going out here. I work north as well so whenever someone's got something going up north I will try and scoop up what I can.