Harmony One Touch Screen Universal Remote

I've got a new Harmony as a gift so now I have two. I'm offering you a chance to own the absolute best remote I have ever used. I've never had a remote that can operate not only my HDTV and cable but also my surround sound. It also has the ability to control your game console. $85

General Features:

One-touch access to your entertainment: Enjoy easy, one-touch access to the home-entertainment activities you love. One simple press of the touch screen and the Harmony One remote does the rest.

Replaces up to 15 remotes: Reduce the clutter and complexity of your living room.

Sculpted, backlighted buttons in logical zones: Allow you to find the right channel--even in the dark.

Ergonomic design: Fits comfortably in your hand.

Rechargeable design: Eliminates the worry about replacing batteries.

Guided online setup: Helps you when you need it. You don't have to be an expert. Helpful online setup software. Live customer support team.

World's largest A/V control database: Be confident your Harmony remote can control virtually any home-entertainment device you have today or buy tomorrow. Online database supports more than 225,000 devices from more than 5,000 brands -- and the list grows larger every day.

Feel free to respond to this ad or call/ text me at 512 nine three four four nine 74.

post-398-0-18033000-1364526427_thumb.jpe

post-398-0-07053200-1364526444_thumb.jpg

Archived