Please help cracked center brace

AndrewT

I just filled my 75 gallon tank back up today. Completely broke the center brace. I need help repairing the brace but its a little out of my scope of work. If anyone can come by my house and help me fix it I can throw u some cash. Shoot me a text 584-1978 I'd like to fix ASAP

Hi,

Did it just crack, break in two or detach from one side? If it detached or broke in two then I would be concerned that the center brace breaking, would then really put stress on the remaining seam's. I wouldn't trust that tank myself if the seams were stressed with a full tank of water but there have been many folk's that have just repaired each of the above failure type's, and it worked out for them. Others...not so lucky. YMMV

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I had this same problem on my new 75 gallon rimless ( But my metal halide Cracked the glass I had a glass company come out here and fix it really its just a guy from craigslist he charged me 40 bucks 2 Awesome braces ) If u need his number Pm me

• 1 month later...

OOHH so his name is RAY and he can also drill a Tank as well really cheap and comes on the same Day ....Call 512 638 1415 or 210 380 7333. Ask for Ray ( Tell em Mike sent you to get a better deal)