Checking interest on MH light set up

August

Looking to upgrade to LED so wanting to check interest on selling my old set up.... it was under my 125gal and did a great job.. Here is a list of what is included:

2- 250w lights (fixture, reflectors, and ballast) bulbs are about 4 months old

2- Actinic set up (fixture, reflectors, and ballast)

Also have many extra bulbs some are older then others I will have to look at them. but they come with too (always good to have back ups)

bulbs are 14k and 20k

I also have more actinic reflectors and wiring willing to include with other lights

asking 250.00 obo let me know if your interested...

thanks

I'm not sure what the brand is they are on and got right now I will look at them later they were bought from hydro. Here is my cell I can text pictures 512-755-6406 just let me know who you are lol :)

the ballast for the MH have ultralight printed on it and the ballast for the actinics is corallife. the actinics are 4 pin square and are actually dual lights... you get everything I have for the lights including more wiring and reflectors for more bulbs (PC) all in all a great set up has done well for all my corals and fish...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are 2 MH reflectors worked great on my old 90 gal 4ft tank and works good on my 125 6ft tank.... my 125 has a big brace in it so it works its the same set up I had that you saw once upon a time lol the actinics are 2ft and the extra wiring and reflectors for Pcs are 36in I think

Do the pendants have to be in a canopy or could I modify something? I have a 75 RR - no canopy right now that I'm looking to set up. <br /><br />Also have an modified LED bio cube 29 or JBJ HQI 28-- I'm looking to simplify tanks and combine in the 75 RR