FS - Wyoming White Clown - SOLD

Woods

I have 1 WW Clown for salefor $140. He is 1.25". He looks like the fish in this pic from the company I bought it from... I will not reserve him without full payment. Will only consider a trade for a nice Phantom Clown. Serious buyers only...

He is already hosting in a GBTA with is companion WW clown. I guess I could be talked into selling both for $320 for the pair, since they are co-hosting an anemone already and have paired off...

This is a sales thread, so please keep it on topic and don't hijack it!

Text 5 one 2-five 6 five - four 2 nine 9

post-1603-0-76976200-1363057601.jpg

Come to think about it, I have a 2-2.25" Platinum clown I would sell as well and keep the WW Clowns if someone wants that instead. I would sell him for $200 OBO. I have had him for 20 months and he hosts in RBTAs when the other clowns aren't chasing him out of one... He is in my DT with 3 other clowns (False Perc, True Perc, and a Darwin)... I have attached a pic (sorry taken with my iphone) of him when I first got him at about 1" in size... He is grown a ton since.

post-1603-0-97704600-1363104462_thumb.jp