Blue Tang and Blue Throat Trigger (female)

ReeferKris

... I take them in to a LFS. These are perfectly healthy specimens that are disease and parasite free. They eat everything and are extremely reef safe, even with shrimp, clams and LPS. they are both about 4" long and are friendly, active and interactive with us. I simply want to go different directions with my tank and I need to do it now. I do not want to wait any longer so if I dont get a response from here or from Craigslist within a few days, they go to a local shop in San Marcos. All I want in return are some reef safe fish that aren't plain jane. They must be healthy and currently eating. Might also trade for corals depending on what is offered.

... I take them in to a LFS. These are perfectly healthy specimens that are disease and parasite free. They eat everything and are extremely reef safe, even with shrimp, clams and LPS. they are both about 4" long and are friendly, active and interactive with us. I simply want to go different directions with my tank and I need to do it now. I do not want to wait any longer so if I dont get a response from here or from Craigslist within a few days, they go to a local shop in San Marcos. All I want in return are some reef safe fish that aren't plain jane. They must be healthy and currently eating. Might also trade for corals depending on what is offered.

See also:

http://austin.craigslist.org/pet/481384678.html

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/481388775/w7i2r

60.00. These guys will definately be coming out on Sunday now. If you want them let me know before Saturday or I will simply take them in for my credit which is what Im asking for them.

if you will take $50 I'll take it if so let me know i can be reached at 293-5886