Clownfish For Sale! - SOLD OUT

austx

A big thanks to everyone who helped give these guys a new home, my wife and I hope you enjoy them as much as we have! Unfortunately we have sold nearly all the clownfish and will be holding onto the remaining few we have left. Thank you.

False Perc Clownfish for sale! My wife and I have been raising these piranha (always ready to swarm and feed) for the past 7 months. We collected our first clutch on June 26th 2012 and the second on July 7th. We have close to 20 clowns ready for a new home. They have all been introduced to and will host bubble tip and sebae anemones.

I've held off on selling for a few months because I wanted them to be a good age and size to introduce into others aquariums. I am typically available on the weekends and can meet after 7pm during the week. Feel free to ask questions and thanks for helping find these awesome guys new homes!

Asking prices:

Single: $20 Pair: $30

Please PM me for a quicker response. Thank you!

post-2093-0-47427900-1362151768_thumb.jp post-2093-0-98263000-1362151811_thumb.jp

post-2093-0-07529500-1362152108_thumb.jp post-2093-0-15756400-1362152223_thumb.jp

post-2093-0-57227000-1362152307_thumb.jp post-2093-0-21142400-1362152620_thumb.jp

pm sent

pm replied

pm sent

pm replied

I might be interested in a pair. I have a pair but would like a pair already hosting because mine dont seem to want to and I have two green Bta.

Just to give you a heads up. I recently took four of these clowns to our 150g at the office and after about 3 months of hosting the bta's and such in the 34g solona I had them in at my house they then decided to avoid both an rbta and gbta we have in the office and went to host some gsp. I'm optimistic they will return to the anemones but no telling how long it will take them.

While others who have sent back pictures after getting theirs acclimated show them hosting immediately so there is no guarantee they will host but they have been exposed to and actively host in the tank at my home.

• 3 months later...

I need to buy a small group of these, but will have to at least wait about a month for my tank to get ready, hopefully you will still have some left

sent pm

• 3 weeks later...

they look awesome in the artificial anemones... I need to get some of those. Nice to see so many "orange" babies. Being saturated in designer fish I'm starting to appreciate the original clownfish that started it all. lol

Archived