Big shot out to John@ Reefcleaners

(Bio)³

Just wanted to do a little public shout out and thank you to John at Reef Cleaners.

He not only did a great job on our recent group buy and worked with us the whole way. But AFTER the groupbuy he sent me a little box.

During the group buy I had mentioned wanted a barnacle and if it showed up I'd gladly pay and have it included in the shipment. If it didnt make it in time I was going to wait for yet the next RC order and get one placed to have in the new tank.

Well today while napping on the couch the USPS mailman rings my door bell and has a package for me. Strange because I dont remember ordering anything that should arrive today. I tear the box open after confirming it was for me, inside what do I find? A perfectly wrapped purple barnacle!!!!!!!

I GOT MY BARNACLE!!! So excited and I'll be placing it into the tank as soon as it gets wet. This will hopefully be the new home for my mydas blenny!

Thanks again john, your always bringing amazing support with your name!punk.gifdribble.gifrock.gifhyper.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived