Corals for sale! LPS and softies

xcreonx

I have some nice corals for sale:

- Metallic green Frogspawns: $7/head

-- I have 3 frags with 3-5 heads each and one with 7-8 heads.

- Purple and Blueish Hammer: About 14 heads and many more smaller oines popping up! $60

- Reddish-purple giant hairy Rhodactis mushroom about 6-7" across (will NOT eat fish, this is not that kind of shroom). $45

- Various sizes of green Sinularia corals and frags. Med Sinularias are $20 and small frags are $5

- Small Lobophytum finger leather, cream color. $20

- Large Sinularia Dura cabbage leather, cream with pale green polyps (beautiful!). $60

- Med Capnella Kenya tree cream/pink. $25

- Tonga branch rock with Anthelia and pink w/green mouth Zoanthids. $35

- 2 Chocolate Chip stars. Free!

Some photos

corals1.jpg

corals2.jpg

corals3.jpg

corals4.jpg

corals6.jpg

Hammer with polyps closed to show number of heads (the red thing is a tube from a worm no longer there)

corals7.jpg

All prices are for pickup only. No shipping please! I am on the south side of downtown Austin.

Yes, I will make you a deal if you want a few corals!

I want that Hammer...and I've got a little 3 gallon nano also so I want a couple small stuff that I can put in it, but I have no clue what the rest of that stuff actually is (aside from the frogspawn and mushroom). I only have $100 to spend (it's all I can sneak out of the checking account LOL). I work downtown and can come by on my way home from work. Shoot me an email at [email protected] with directions. I get out about 5p.m.

Thanks,

Dena

698-7192

Dee,

I am in class all day today through tonight. i am free tomorrow (thursday) until about 1pm. Other than that friday and the weekend are open.

Tomorrow will work. I'll do it on my lunch break and can be there around 11:30. I prefer to do it when hubby is not home. He's in Houston today and San Antonio tomorrow. This way it will take maybe a couple weeks before he says "when did you get those".

Dena

Tomorrow will work. I'll do it on my lunch break and can be there around 11:30. I prefer to do it when hubby is not home. He's in Houston today and San Antonio tomorrow. This way it will take maybe a couple weeks before he says "when did you get those".

Dena

That is just classic! Who among us has not been there!

That is just classic! Who among us has not been there!

I got another earful last night when I mentioned wanting a large fish only tank again. I was told if I get rid of my fresh water, that's fine. I'm not allowed more than two. So...all excited about a fish only tank in the near future and he's got to get on his soap box last night about how much money we don't have and that I don't think about upkeep expenses when I want something. GRRR. I've tried to get some of the local stores to trade me something for him, but haven't had any luck LOL.

Dena

Thanks for the great corals! I love hammer...it was in "full bloom" (LOL) when I got home today. Actually, everyone was open and looked happy. I did mention that pesky, but beautiful, anenome that can't stay still. It moved a foot this morning and was starting to climb up my finger leather. It was headed right for it. When I moved the coral it slowly moved back to the side of the rock...little stinker. I've kind of got all my corals on one side of the tank and that anenome has at least 1/4 of the tank to itself. I've got three others that are no trouble at all.

Dena