Ocellaris was jumped out of the tank

aeroaustin

I was arrived home from ACC. I saw only one ocellaris, impossible missing one ocellaris, I know that I have paired ocellaris and I searched all the tank and find that ocellaris was lying on the carpet behind the tank, I happened to pick him and he starts jump when I pick. He is dehydrated. I acted quickly and throw in the tank. he grasped the breathes and I gentle him, he in my hand to ressure him. He is starting to swim with his mate.

I guess he will died soon or next day cause damage from dehydrate or shocked from trumatic?? anyone can give a good or bad news so I can prepare to accept the news next day before I will find him die early morning. Paired Ocellaris is my best gift when I got them last year as first setup as saltwater.

• 3 months later...

:( Just curious did your clown make it never did hear how it was doing !!

I was arrived home from ACC. I saw only one ocellaris, impossible missing one ocellaris, I know that I have paired ocellaris and I searched all the tank and find that ocellaris was lying on the carpet behind the tank, I happened to pick him and he starts jump when I pick. He is dehydrated. I acted quickly and throw in the tank. he grasped the breathes and I gentle him, he in my hand to ressure him. He is starting to swim with his mate.

I guess he will died soon or next day cause damage from dehydrate or shocked from trumatic?? anyone can give a good or bad news so I can prepare to accept the news next day before I will find him die early morning. Paired Ocellaris is my best gift when I got them last year as first setup as saltwater.