Live rock with Hairy/Fuzzy shrooms

PeeperKeeper

This flat live rock is approximately 11" x 8" x 2" in size with many mushrooms. I'm not sure what you call this type of mushroom because I've seen some called fuzzy or hairy that didn't have nearly the tentacles that these do. They actually look more like anemones. They are brown, but the tentacles have blue tips that fluoresce under the actinics and wave a LOT in the current. They really provide a lot of movement in the tank.

In the photo, the rock is defined by the sort of square of shrooms, except not including the rock with two of them on it in the bottom right corner and I'm not sure if you can tell the one just below the tang is on a rock further back in the tank.

post-28-0-53535100-1350066007_thumb.jpg

I'm asking $60, which is probably what it would be worth as a bare piece of live rock in a store.

First to post on this thread is first in line, but please call me at 512 964-twenty-fifteen because I sometimes forget to check the post.

*editing to say pick up will be at my office, Parmer Eye Care at Parmer Lane and Lakeline Blvd. Mornings or early afternoons are best but we can arrange a different time if needed.

Thanks,

Sundra

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived