Tank Sitter Wanted

bimmerzs

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't found anyone....no call back from the professinal member I emailed last week. Full panic mode engaged since I leave out tomorrow morning. I just need someone to stop by every 4 or 5 day's to make sure it's ok and do supplemental feeding, no water changes or anything else needed. Reefer in need here, I can pay if necessary or give you some frag's. Rat's

Hopefully you find what your after! I just helped mitch with this same type of thing.

Whats a major cross street near you? I dont have tons of spare time but I can always swing by after my classes if its near.

Just trying to toss ya a bone and help since you seem to need it right now... completely fine to turn me down it wont hurt my feelings.

Also lets get your APEX up and reporting before you leave. I was not home one time when i lost apex control and my GF called freaking out and I couldnt do anything except walk her through the network and try and fix the problem.

Hopefully you find what your after! I just helped mitch with this same type of thing.

Whats a major cross street near you? I dont have tons of spare time but I can always swing by after my classes if its near.

Just trying to toss ya a bone and help since you seem to need it right now... completely fine to turn me down it wont hurt my feelings.

Also lets get your APEX up and reporting before you leave. I was not home one time when i lost apex control and my GF called freaking out and I couldnt do anything except walk her through the network and try and fix the problem.

Thanks for the offer, finally got in contact with north austin pet sitting and they were out here about 1.5 hrs ago so I have finally stop running around like a madman. I really killed off some brain cell's at MACNA this weekend so I really was losing it.smile.png

Cheers,