I need some 48" T5s

KarenM

I'm looking for some 48" T5s (I'm broke after buying the tank!). I can trade some things and add a little bit of cash, but I don't have much of either. I have:

30" dual PC lights w/moonlight and fan. I bought it used in May. The moonlight was replaced at that time (I've used it twice). I don't know the age of the white bulbs, but they're bright. I just replaced the actinic about 2 months ago (plus I have the actinic it came with. It works but doesn't seem quite as blue as the new one). It's in great condition, I burn it 8.5 hours per day.

Red Sea Prism skimmer, I think it's an older model. Bought it used. Seems to work, but I have no idea how to get it adjusted right so I gave up about 2 weeks ago and just took it off. Since then I've noticed my water quality has gone down so it must work fairly well.

40 gal glass tank with black trim - tall (approx 30 wide x14). I bought this tank new in April of this year. It's just a regular tank - not drilled. It has 2 issues: it has a couple of 2" scratches on the back glass about 6" down from the top. I accidentally did that with an algae scraper. And it has a very small leak along the trim line on the left side. When you fill it up past the trim line it will sometimes trickle down that side. I keep a folded paper towel there and wipe it if need be. It's not a gushing leak.

Tank stand - 36" x 18" I think. This is an older stand I bought at a garage sale last year to use as a TV stand. It was that funky light gray granite looking plastic covered wood stuff. It's very heavy. I had originally painted it white, then painted it black with the help of my 12 yr old. It's got some paint run marks and really could be sanded and re-painted, but it's not totally awful. I have it in my living room and it looks decent.

Of course all of this will be available only after I upgrade (planned for next Monday afternoon). I'll also have about 40lbs of live sand that's been in my tank since April. It's "sandbox" sand from Wal-mart but seems fine.

I have a really nice frogspawn that's growing like crazy. It's now about 7"x7" with either 3 or 4 stems.I can offer a frag of that, but someone else will have to frag it because I don't know how.

One 10 gal glass tank setup, the kit you buy at Petsmart. Tank & light/hood combo, small HOB filter, gravel & plants. This had 2 goldfish in it until they got too big.

One 1 gallon triangular, plastic setup with blue hood/light combo and tiny little air pump/line/stone. This is more like a child's tank. I was growing pods in there but now I'm going to put them in the fuge.

I'm also making my own phyto (I have about 1 liter of really dark green right now that I'm about to split up) and as soon as I get my sump/fuge going I'll be focusing on having mega-pods in there. I can share those when they're ready.