router for controller

go to your browser and type apex into the url. You need to change that from within the apex. Can also type in the IP address once it is on the network and it will bring it up also. I've never plugged right into my apex so I don't know what the page looks like if it is different.

Also go download the unofficial guide, it has every answer.

go to your browser and type apex into the url. You need to change that from within the apex. Can also type in the IP address once it is on the network and it will bring it up also. I've never plugged right into my apex so I don't know what the page looks like if it is different.

Thanks

Thanks

No problem, good luck and enjoy.... it's a lot of fun!

Thanks

No problem, good luck and enjoy.... it's a lot of fun!

Ya fun if you know what your doing.....

12:09am and I'm done spiteful.gif

holy cow man please tell me you didnt do this all day....... way to go, isnt it fun? tongue.png

not all day but here and there throughout the day..... but now that im all done i can honestly say it was fun

thanks for all your help

Archived