Changing it up a little...fish for sale

ReeferKris

Hello folks,

In the next couple of weeks I am going to take a day off of work for the sole purpose of extracting a few of my fish. I have been thinking of going a different direction since I have become bored with my current crew and set-up.

Who will be finding new homes you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked. (he-he)

My 4" Regal blue tang who has been dubbed "Dori-Dori" by my son. She/he is absolutely beautiful. I have had her for over a year and she is a very personable fish. She has been a model citizen with all of my corals as well as new additions to the tank. I would hope that she go to a new home that is bigger than what she is in now. I am asking a $75.00 re-homing fee.

My 4" FEMALE blue throat trigger. Yep, ol' Blue Eyes needs to find a bigger home as well. I received this fish from another member of this board and ever since, she has been a joy. She has a cave in front and hangs out there keeping watch over the tank. She is absolutely beautiful with stunning blue eyes and perfect fins. She is an easy going girl who would be happier in a bigger tank but is doing well in a 75 gallon reef. Did I just say reef??? Yep, she is completely REEF SAFE and is around clams, a few different kinds of shrimp, snails, hermit crabs, LPS corals and Soft corals. I am asking a re-homing fee of $50.00

My little reef chromis. He's been a round for over a year. His buddies weren't so fortunate (you know how chromis are). I dont have much to say about him, he's a chromis and is a pig. I will ask a re-homing fee of a frag or 2.00. He will not be given for the purposes of feeding. Pending deal with board member Dee

My Snowflake eel. Eely has grown from a 6" juvenile to an adolescent of about 1' 2-3". He is a quite the character and does well with shrimp in the aquarium. He likes to poke his head out here and there and is very careful when moving around the tank. He has never knocked over a coral nor has he ever shown interest in jumping. I am asking a re-homing fee of 25.00. Pending deal with board member Dee

I will post here when I will be off to extract these fish but post here if you are interested in any of these. They need GOOD homes please. If you have an INTERESTING trade I will consider them but please PM me the offer as I wish not to litter this thread. Oh and I will not travel all over Austin to make this deal. It would be much better if you would come to my place and I can bag the fish up for you and send you on your way so as to prevent stress on any of the fish.

Edited by ReeferKris

I would love the blue-throat, but my tank is full. :)

I'm kind of cut off from buying stuff per hubby's rules, but I'd love the eel. Anything else they are known to eat? I do have shrimp and a purple lobster...a brittle star also, but he's about the same size as the eel. Would you be willing to trade an elephant ear mushroom? I've got four small ones and two are still attached to small pieces of rock.

Dena

I'm kind of cut off from buying stuff per hubby's rules, but I'd love the eel. Anything else they are known to eat? I do have shrimp and a purple lobster...a brittle star also, but he's about the same size as the eel. Would you be willing to trade an elephant ear mushroom? I've got four small ones and two are still attached to small pieces of rock.

Dena

I would trade for an elephant ear mushroom, sure. He has been great with all of my shrimp and crabs so I can only assume that it would be similar in your tank. He has been brought up with inverts and shows no angst towards them. I do feed him about twice a week. He eats either silversides or krill of the frozen variety and he eats about 5 krill per feeding.

Edited by ReeferKris

I would trade for an elephant ear mushroom, sure. He has been great with all of my shrimp and crabs so I can only assume that it would be similar in your tank. He has been brought up with inverts and shows no angst towards them. I do feed him about twice a week. He eats either silversides or krill of the frozen variety and he eats about 5 krill per feeding.

I'm willing to give it a shot then. I have a 100 gallon tank and in Dec. will get a 180 gallon or something close to that with my Xmas bonus. I'll send some photos of the shrooms this evening and you can let me know what you think. I've got one that is larger than the rest, but it's attached to the big rock.

Thanks!!!

Dena

Here's a photo...not the best. Took it wih my phone...it shows two of them. They are a little bigger than a quarter right now.

Dena

Works for me. I will update this post now and I will let you know when based on the response I get. hopefully some other folks here will know someone who wants good healthy fish. I know not everyone reads these boards so if you know a reefer, please let them know about these fish.

Thanks everyone.

Kris

Give me a call this weekend...I'm free in the evenings and we can make the swap. Sent you a message, but I have problems with them going through. I'll take the chromis also...have a couple he can hang out with.

Dena

698-7192