Walk my plank

GKarshens

When you are new you need to train your crew and educate them. Then you can beat other people on level 1. As you gain experience in battle you will move up levels and be able to get better ships. I think it worth the cost to become an admiral and buy a treasure chest. As an Admiral your levels refill faster. The treasure chest allows you to store your gold and doubloons so people wont be so inclined to attack you.

I'm in... the exploration and gambing features hate me though, for every good thing I find I wind up smashing my boat up on at least 3 different reefs... and the generala game doesn't like giving me anything but paired 4's... so I don't do very well in that either :huh:

*edit*

LOL I just plundered Jesus

I'm easily amused at 7 in the morning.

Edited by CaptainBob

no, but I know the game. the concept is a lot like poker, you're aiming to get pairs, 2 pair, three of a kind, a straight, or 4 of a kind, you roll 4 dice, and can reroll as many as you like trying to roll for one of the conditions I already mentioned

Thanks!

Also - if anyone is looking for a player to beat up on - please take out MarySunshine [10177]. They keep plundering me, even when I'm online, which I thought most pesople didn't do. Do feel free to keelhaul. :)

Edited by RevolutionInProgress