Need help with ID, pest or not?

CaptainK

Just found this on the the glass today. It has no color, is oval in shape and moves fairly quickly. I thought It was a flatworm at first but it is not shaped like one. The cut on the right side is from me, I tried to encourage it out of the edge for a pic. It is about 3/8th of an inch long and 1/4th an inch wide.

post-2179-0-40585000-1343505157_thumb.jp

Wow I forgot about those. I used to have 4 or 5 of those years ago. Nothing ever came of them then one day I realized I didn't notice them ever again. I asked around a lot and don't think I ever got an ID on them. They stay on glass and swim. I took 'em out if I could but didn't get them all. I know I'm not helping with ID but I can say that they didn't bother corals or fish. I still didn't touch it directly!

Does is move like this?

I got rid of it anyway...but, it looked similar to that but was a lot more opaque, paper then, and didn't have the two projections at the rear. It moved a little bit quicker than that one. The only thing I have seen that looks similar to it is an acropora eating flatworm, but those are brown. Oh well.