GONE

Grim

This is a 24"x24"x24" 60g reef ready cube could be a DSA but not sure comes with stand and 30g sump

make me an OFFER....

will post pics in a bit

post-2050-0-85232800-1342341978_thumb.jp

post-2050-0-77404700-1342341988_thumb.jp

post-2050-0-18624900-1342342022_thumb.jp

post-2050-0-78248100-1342342010_thumb.jp

post-2050-0-97811300-1342341999_thumb.jp

post-2050-0-72122900-1342342049_thumb.jp

$1 lol I would want this if I didn't have 2 tanks already

i need all of my tanks gone just sold that 110 to a cat CL this one is next then a 75g that i have in SA bye.gif

does the 75g include delivery and setup???shifty.gif

send me a pm with an number or email and I'll send you some photos of the 75g

Why you getting rid of all tanks?

I have three 500g holding tanks about 200g prop tank almost 300g show tank 6x3x24" that 75g ^ all in San Antonio that are not being used plus my setup here in austin that almost 200g so yup that should explain....

This doesn't happen to be the one that you picked up from the Free section does it?

It sure is he told me it was 18x18x18 and I was like cool just like my old setup that I had to sale do to moving ATP's so I take off but when I get there it's not 25g cube it's a 60g cube so I was like okay I can make this work and plumb it to my 200g setup but the thing is now I'm not to sure if I what to do that I would have add a bigger pump = more noise so yup this has to go.......

So now make me an offer and when you get here al tell you about everything I had to do to this tank for it to looking the way does..... Three day's of work

http://www.austinree...own-old-set-up/

I love the dimensions. Rimless? I'd love a pic too!

No not rimless but it look really nice I'm a big fan of rimless but I have to say I don't mind the trim on this one well have pics up soon....

Why you getting rid of all tanks?

I have three 500g holding tanks about 200g prop tank almost 300g show tank 6x3x24" that 75g ^ all in San Antonio that are not being used plus my setup here in austin that almost 200g so yup that should explain....

This doesn't happen to be the one that you picked up from the Free section does it?

It sure is he told me it was 18x18x18 and I was like cool just like my old setup that I had to sale do to moving ATP's so I take off but when I get there it's not 25g cube it's a 60g cube so I was like okay I can make this work and plumb it to my 200g setup but the thing is now I'm not to sure if I what to do that I would have add a bigger pump = more noise so yup this has to go.......

So now make me an offer and when you get here al tell you about everything I had to do to this tank for it to looking the way does..... Three day's of work

http://www.austinree...own-old-set-up/

So even though someone on the club was kind enough to give this away free? You feel you should sell it to the forums?

I don't get why your not passing this along to the next person. Your work you put in was voluntary.

Just seems wrong to get for free from our members then sell it back to our members. Why not just raffle it away to anyone interested?

Regardless of how you came about the tank, it's a sweet setup and perfect for apartment dwellers such as myself. What mods did you add to the tank after receiving it? Have you filled her up yet to make sure she holds water? I'll drop $100 on it if it's as good a deal as it looks.

Archived