Unopened Radion $575!!!!

Richard L

With all the equipment that I bought for my builds I have ended up with an extra Radion that I just don't need. So here it is, a brand new, unopened, in the box Ecotech Radion for $575. Because of the Ecotech's strict pricing policy there probably has never been a new Radion sold this cheap before.

I've got three on my tank now and love them. Great color rendition and deep penetration. With the flexible software and the full spectrum of LED's I can make my tank green or red or have a big lighting storm or maybe just a random cloudy day. Do I do any of that? Hell no! But I sleep great knowing that I could if I wanted too.

What I do enjoy is the having the tank slowly transition over a 2 hour perioed from 14K to actinic and then a 4 hour fade to moonlight before I go to bed. Everytime I look at the tank its different. Very cool.

Cash is king. Sorry no holds.

Richard 632-0375

• 2 weeks later...

No way not telling.... I love this thing I'm thinking about picking up 2 more and saying bye bye to the MH's maybe you should sell me your.... Lol

• 2 weeks later...

There are two official frag swaps per year that we hold. Just watch the meeting section of the forum for details.

Some people do swap some frags at the regular meetings, but nothing like our planned swaps complete with people bringing tanks. This last one in the spring had a sponsor come out and set up one of those cool zero edge overflow systems. And our host did a craw fish broil for the swap too, complete with live music. Check out the pictures from the April swap.