Clearing out a couple of duplicate palys

Chad and Belinda

I have a couple of duplicate palys, so I am selling one of each. Will hold with paypal.

Fairy Dust / pink and golds ...has 30+ polyps - $30 The first picture is of the actual frag and the second picture (this is a frag I had a while back) iswhat they should look like. These had fallen behind a rock, so they aren't as pretty as they should be. Once they are out in full light, they will color up nicely.

post-398-0-81719600-1341510273_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-56164200-1341510172.jpg

Purple people eaters $10/ polyp...I have 3 polyps (can do single polyps)

post-398-0-95827600-1341510226_thumb.jpg

about how large is the Fairy Dust colony? I may be interested in the whole thing or about half depending on the size

The plug is about 2"-3". It's a larger plug. The largest in my tank. It is over 30 polys. I'm selling the whole colony rather than fragging it up.

about how large is the Fairy Dust colony? I may be interested in the whole thing or about half depending on the size

The plug is about 2"-3". It's a larger plug. The largest in my tank. It is over 30 polys. I'm selling the whole colony rather than fragging it up.

My earlier post (now modified) mentioned splitting the FD colony but it would be a lot easier for me to sell the entire colony intact. My saw is broken and polys can get testy and I don't want to send them off like that.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2