Chevron, Achilles Tang, Green Corris Wrasse

wesreyn

I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has or know someone that might have any of the fish I am looking for, for sale. I am looking for a juvenile chevron tang, juvenile Achilles tang or a medium/large green corris wrasse? I can order them online or have them ordered from one of the local fish stores but I was wondering if anyone might already have any for sale in a established system. Thanks...Wesley

• Like 1

If you don't have the fish please don't post in my thread. Its a WTB thread, not a reef keeping advice thread. Im totally capable of doing my own research and making my own decisions. After 8-10 years of reef keeping I feel I am knowledgeable enough to make smart decisions. Over the years I have known many people with tangs in 90, 75, and even 55 gallon tanks. With most being members of this forum. This isn't a debate so if you think juvenile tangs are too small for a 110, start your own thread telling everyone what size tanks they have to have before they are allowed to have one.

• Like 4

I've been looking for the best source for an Achilles and found ALLWYSIWYG to be the best... it's just too bad the business is on hold.

Can get one cheap from divers in Hawaii, but they are so hard to keep starting out with a healthy and fat Achilles is key.

Main reason I'm probably going to end up going with LADD. Also, they offer a 14 day replacement on their Achilles, VERY hard to find.

QT the Achilles in a 30+ gallon tank is very important as well. As is a bigger tank with tons of flow.

Seems like if you skip any of these steps your chances go down to near 0.

Not a flame, just what I've gathered from months of reading about keeping this fish... I plan on getting one once my 240 matures a bit more.

Even with following all these steps, my wife still thinks that trying to keep an Achilles would be equal to throwing a few hundred dollars on the BBQ. You'd get just about the same time of enjoyment out of both.

Edited by offshore