Tds

Bpb

Just throwing this out there. Doubt anyone has one laying around, but I'm in need of a tds meter. I'll be in town on Thursday briefly, so if someone in north Austin has one they will part with, id gladly take it for a fair price. If not I'll just have to order one with new sediment filters next week. I'd like to limit my online ordering though. Hit me up if you've got a spare tds meter!

Also...don't need a fancy $100 unit that tests multiple parameters. I'd like a dual inline I can connect to the new rodi filter, but a handheld would do, for the right price.

My hm dual tds came in the mail last night. Figured I'd try to buy locally, but since I am about out of store bought RO water, and ordered the last two pieces to my ROdi filter, I'd get the tds meter too. Paid more than I wanted but I wanted it all in one package. Hopefully I did everything right and this unit doesn't leak! Basically had to put it together entirely. Used spectrapure Csdi60. I think the stores RO water wasn't the highest quality, and I've had a massive cyano outbreak. Hope this spectrapure unit helps