Thanks

LEW

I had a very nice time at the frag swap. It was cool to be among so many other aquarists. I enjoyed showing my little tank to people. A very big thank you to whoever GAVE me several beautiful frags. They seem quite happy in my tank. I am sorry I forgot your name, but if you are reading this speak up so everyone knows how cool you are. Thanks to Ed for the algae, I set up a parallel 'fuge and it is great. There are many little stars in the algae, it fantastic. I would have paid for it and he also just gave it to me. I wish I had something to give in return. I didn't think about that my coral are a bit small for other people's tanks

Also, thank you Carlos for hosting. I hope it was worth your while. Thank you for the nice discount :) I am loving my baby giant clam. He seems happy and I look forward to admiring him/her (are clams hemaphrodites?). I can't remember what species it is. Any way to tell?