Dussumieri Tang (Possibly) and Two PJ Cardinals

Dena

I THINK I have a Dussumieri Tang. Photos online show all different color variations, but there is one on wetwebmedia.com that looks exactly like mine. wetwebmedia.com/acantidfaqs.htm (11th photo down). Looking to sell mine for $70. Not sure exact size, but more than 6" according to my husband. I've had him since he was two inches. He's always been healthy and a good eater...never aggressive with my other tangs, but sometimes pushy and postures for territory. I don't have a tank so my fish are in a black tub and the photos of this fish were the best I could do. I will not catch him until you are here to pick up and you will need your own bucket. You must have a large enough tank...he is big and will get bigger!

Also selling two PJ Cardinals for $15 each. I've had them a few years and they are a good size. Will take $25 for both. Will also need your own container and will not catch until you are hear to pick up. Couldn't get photos of these, but I'm sure you can figure out what they look like.

post-429-0-35812500-1337655262_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-54264300-1337655285_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-15487400-1337655314_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-98569200-1337655338_thumb.jpg

Yup...thats a dussumieri tang, the yellow bands across the eyes are what helps id it.. There are two varieties of these, the hawaiian duss, and the aussie duss with the aussie being more vibrant with a much higher price tag. If it were more like 4", I would knocking at your door for this one. Good price for a beautiful fish for sure.

Cheers,

So my price is okay for this guy? I couldn't find any pricing anywhere. This guy seems to get more color as he gets older. I've only had him maybe a year and he got that big that fast. Seems to have slowed down with the growth some, thank god! You should come and look at him, you may want him anyway LOL.