Black Fluval Edge...modified

Dena

I got this a year ago from someone. They had cut the back of the hood off to accommodate a canister filter.. They replaced the light with a tiny coralife pc for corals. I still have the back piece, but the filter I am using is larger than stock so it can't be used unless you wanted to buy a new filter later on (they sell every piece of this online.

I'll take photos this evening. No scratches that I know of. The hood is cracked on the side and because of the salt the metal top is rusted, but doesn't affect anything. Has black sand in it...can throw in a couple of small rocks as well. Housing the pistol shrimp/goby I'm selling.

Asking $40.

Here are some photos. This is the six gallon. They make a 12 gallon one now too. They also have an LED light option and there are a couple of websites that sell just the LED light for it. I've got one at work that I'm thinking about getting the LED for. They originally came with halogen...hot and not good color.

post-429-0-56227400-1337310692_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-15186200-1337310751_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-45355200-1337310783_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-49471100-1337310823_thumb.jpg

The filter I'm using is just like the original one, but one size bigger. The filter normally fits into the back piece, but this one is just a little too big and I didn't feel like modifying the piece to make it fit.

Here's the light...it's screwed into the top. It has two nine watt bulbs. I'm sure they need replacing. I only had macro algae in it so I didn't worry about the bulbs.

post-429-0-01588000-1337311428_thumb.jpg