Reefs2go --south

Nwehrman

if people down south want to do a reefs2go I would be willing to head it up as I have personal rapport with them and also kyle is kinda middle ground for south austin and san marcos... let me know

I'm in for sure. Need some pepermint shrimp and blue leg hermits...right now buy one get one FREE! I will also try some macro algae.

My subtotal is $32.98

210-834-3852 text me -Roy from Kyle

ok well I will go look I am sure I can get a few things since I am deciding to down grade instead of quit cold turkey lol!! I will talk to a few other southies and see what they think... please post best day to recieve I know everyone has their own things going on!!

ok well lets get this moving then PM me your lists here and I will get reefs2go to send me a Group buy spread sheet they will send you an invoice so I need your pay pal also... we will have to pay for it by sunday so it can ship Monday or Tuesday.. I will talk to them also dont forget we reach 150 we get free shipping... really shouldnt be too hard to do :)

order has been submitted should get invoices today.. also by doing a group buy each of our orders got a 10 percent discount... they also are going to send everyone with order totals over 40 free pods. they usually only do one per order but I got us a deal... smile.png (even though we are paying seperate its one order number usually)