Free fish and coral - Must pick up today!

seekerjw

Hi everyone,

I placed an order through Drs. Foster and Smith and unfortunately they shipped the package out a day early. I am out of town and will not be able to accept the package. I have a free medium copperband butterfly, a firefish and a pipe organ coral. I live in the Dripping Springs/Bee Cave area if anyone is interested. I can arrange for someone to meet you with the package in that area.

Please only respond if you have an established tank, Copperband butterflies are difficult to keep and require pristine water conditions. Drs. Foster and Smith will send a new delivery to me when I return, so this package is no charge to me. I'm just concerned with the well being of the fish and coral. If anyone knows of a business in the area that may want them, please let me know.

Thanks!

I'll take it if you can get me some directions. I would PM you but am new to this board and don't know how to do that! LOL Do you?

Hi everyone,

I placed an order through Drs. Foster and Smith and unfortunately they shipped the package out a day early. I am out of town and will not be able to accept the package. I have a free medium copperband butterfly, a firefish and a pipe organ coral. I live in the Dripping Springs/Bee Cave area if anyone is interested. I can arrange for someone to meet you with the package in that area.

Please only respond if you have an established tank, Copperband butterflies are difficult to keep and require pristine water conditions. Drs. Foster and Smith will send a new delivery to me when I return, so this package is no charge to me. I'm just concerned with the well being of the fish and coral. If anyone knows of a business in the area that may want them, please let me know.

Thanks!