New [information redacted] Purple Passion Palythoas 4 sale

Joseph9123

Joseph,

Did you get these from [information redacted] ?

John

[information redacted] Purple Passion palythoas for sale for the meeting.

[information redacted]

From [information redacted] you would pay 20.00 per polyp plus 45.00 shipping just to get these new purple palys for them or get a better deal from me!

IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

3 polyps for 60.00

4 polyps for 80.00

6 polyps for 100.00

10 polyps for 150.00

Anyone want to get them after the meeting at Rivercity can come back to my casa to see what I have for sale. I live 1/4 mile away from them.

-Joseph Le

You got all that from [information redacted] website from the fuzzy picture under 20K lol ? Got it from a vender and grew it out. Better yet, some people are coming over afterwards, if anyone esle want to see them for yourself, please do.

-Joseph :)

Edited by StarFire

You got all that from [information redacted] website from the fuzzy picture under 20K lol ? Got it from a vender and grew it out. Better yet, some people are coming over afterwards, if anyone esle want to see them for yourself, please do.

-Joseph :)

LOL no I've seen them before on RC there is a guy who has just about every zoo you can think of, I was just actually reading his thread yesterday and the name of the zoos stuck out in my head

who bought ever zoo you can think of? Where on reefcentral? Does he have pics of them all?

ok so it wasn't all of them LOL basically what I was getting at is if you didn't buy them at [information redacted] then they aren't [information redacted] purple passion's most of [information redacted]'s stuff has lineage and if I were to purchase them I would want to make sure that they were the real thing thats all.

delsol650 has a lot of them:

purple passions:

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture006-5.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture028-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture058.jpg

4 out of all the pics are identical from frags that I have, does that make it not [information redacted]. Vender I got it from said it was a shipment from [information redacted] and this was purchase a long time ago as a frag , I assume it is. Now if I took a pick with white ballance on neutral and took out any hues to reflect more purple they look identical to that. I rather ya come here and see for your self. Getting corals from a source that state it's [information redacted] and to me they look identical, How do you verify it isn't? Through their own pictures right? I delete all the picture and just post the link and if anyone want to see it, they can come by.

-Joseph Le

Edited by StarFire

Joseph you have beautiful coral and cheap prices so there is no reason to do false claims of identity.

If you did in fact buy these two years ago I apologize

But

I do know the first time I met you we were doing a trade and you said you had a [information redacted] Aquamarine Arcropora Exuisita frags for sale so I said heck yea lets trade.

Then you get to my house and we get to talking and you tell me and my wife that actually you got the coral from an LFS and that after you did "research" that it was the [information redacted] Aquamarine Arcropora Exuisita b/c of the way it melted. I didn't saying anything at the time and probably should have but I left it alone.

You sell this acro even on this forum as [information redacted] Aquamarine Arcropora Exuisita frags here is the post: http://www.austinreefclub.com/index.php?showtopic=1029 Sorry it's not that coral, it IS an extremely awesome coral that has no lineage. So you should call it Joseph's extreme Exuisita.

So after you did that to me I was skeptical that these zoo's are the purple passion palythoas thats all.

I apologize for the Acropora, I bought it and they had no clue what it is at the store. so I went on Reefcentral to ask people, and that was what they came up with. I went to [information redacted] and called them to ask about the acro and sent them picture to be sure, and they responded. They had this colony a while back but lost it. I sent them a piece of this for a trade. Now am I wrong or are they wrong for saying it is?

-Joseph Le

I'm going to drop this, bc this is like bickering like old ladies, lol. cool.gif Well I do have alot of corals, thru trade, buying at lfs, thru online, thru hook up and thru a vender that is a old highschool friend. I have crazy stuff and if anyone want the Palys, they are awesome and so much coloration. More light you give it the more the color stands out. :) Ohh That how I got the 3 [information redacted] superman ricordia for the 2 inch branch Acropora trade. I'm giving ya some of my secrets..lol

-Joseph Le

Edited by StarFire