PepperMint shrimp

(Bio)³

LOL - Sometimes maybe I create a leeetttle disruption in pushing for courtesy in 'I want it' requests so here I'm doing my penance and just trying to help everyone get along and at the same time point out what a fine, fine person Chris is - of course, you are possibly the finest personess in the group smile.png

Thank you Bill for the kind words. :) It is nice to have a friend like you on these boards! The seahare is enjoying the bounty it has to eat in my tank!

Chris, were the angler fish caught in same area as the Peppermints. Later in summer, when the sargassum seaweed comes in, I am always rewarded with these saweed mats in the daytime. I had caught a Sargassan Fish that floated sideways to mimic the seaweed. If you pulled the seaweed out slowly, he would still float sideways for many seconds before swiming upright as most fish. When I worked out in the deep blue, the same mats landing in Galveston also drifted past us in 7000' of water. We would often fish MaiMai and Wahoo in the shawdows of these floating island.

Patrick

Patrick,

Yes the anglers were caught exactly at the same spot, often in the same swipe of the net. They were in the sargassum weeds or within a few feet. I could have easily pulled 20 anglers out but stopped at 4, figuring that is enough to observe and see how they act.

Chris

Just charge $3 a piece for a bag and the saltwater they are in and give the shrimp for free. Bags and salt aren't free so you are just covering your expenses.

You sir have a GREAT mind!!! I am so happy to have you within ARC :)

All PM's replied and I think all are pending, once the scheduled ones are picked up I will check the tank to see how many are left.