Monti needs a better home -- trade?

Brodie

Hi all,

I know I'm the new guy on the block but figured this would be the ideal place to pose this. I have a brown/orange (kinda rust colored) Montipora C. The one in the picture is exactly the color but not the same frag. You must forgive me but my camera is a piece of junk (look at my gallery) and a shot would not show it well enough. The color of the one in the pic couldn't be a more perfect match. Mine is roughly triangular in shape. and about 2" on the sides in length.

It's in pretty good condition. The polyps were out and showing this morning. I didn't know the requirements of this guy (impulse buy) til after I got it, and feel I don't have quite the flow it needs to be happy. One corner has a small whitening after my tank move but the frag appears in good health otherwise. I'm not sure it will stay that way in my tank over time so it needs a better home. I'd very much like to find a Sarcophyton elegans (Yellow Fiji Leather) frag if anyone has one and wants to trade.

Been treating the tank with the standard routine of Calcium, Trace Elements, and Amino Acids since introducing the frags. The Monti is high up in my tank under 250W PCs, and has shown slight growth since I got it a little over a month ago.

Thanks,

Brodie

post-376-1189706489.jpg