Tyre War Coral | Fire & Ice Favites | Ultra Prism Favia | Leptastrea | Astr

Mr Cob

Thread shopping with Mr. Cob's Corals!

Discount: Charters of MAAST and premium members of ARC take 10% off

Payment: paypal, credit card or cash at local pickup(we can swipe your credit card at the pickups VI, MC, AE, DI)

Local Pickups: San Antonio - every Wednesday evening from either 7-8pm or 8-9pm, Walmart off 1604 and 281 (check MAAST)Austin - once the reservations reach $250 we will schedule a delivery to South Austin. Always on a Sunday at Walmart off 35 and Slaughter LN (check ARC)

How to order: PM me (Mr Cob) what you want or post here, I will send you an invoice w/tax and then you pay/pickup at one of our local deliveries *Note: one hole frag rack incentives are for website sales only: www.mrcobscorals.com

***ALL CORALS IN THIS THREAD ARE WYSIWYG***

!EVERYTHING IS AQUACULTURED!

A) Tyree War Coral (favites) -growing on Wet Acrylic magnetic one hole rack - cool way to get it in a cool spot ***ADDED TO WEBSITE***

7016289883_64d689c657.jpg

6870184750_c9aeb50d39.jpg

B) MCC Fire and Ice War Coral (favites) -growing on Wet Acrylic magnetic one hole rack - cool way to get it in a cool spot ***ADDED TO WEBSITE***

7016291871_d80edf64be.jpg

7016293157_f5ed963110.jpg

C) Orange Leptastrea ***ADDED TO WEBSITE***

D) Green Astreopora $20 PENDING

E) Ultra Prism Favia LRG ***ADDED TO WEBSITE***

6870186730_ba85a34ec9.jpg

Thanks...

yes, they are the same ones. Figured I'd give them a go with some "thread shopping" before listing them on the site. Thanks, I love the deep bright reds in them. That tyree is a hog...always has it's polyps out looking for food. Of course I'm always feeding our corals too.