120 gallon tank and 150W dual coralife metal halide light

Dena

These will be ready next weekend for pick up. I still have to clean them...not fun LOL.

Tank only - measures 48x24x24 with two over flows. It's pretty dirty now, but I had the sand out so it has very few scratches, if any at all. Asking $150. SOLD

I do have a sump, but it has a pin hole leak in the seam. It happened a year ago and I used the putty to fix it from the outside and it has held up since then. I would clean it and also silicon or put more glue on it from the inside. It's free to the tank buyer. If the tank buyer doesn't want it, then I will offer it free to someone else.

GONE

Coralife dual 150W MH light fixture that is 48" long. I have the hanging kit and possibly the legs (not sure if the legs I have go to it, but my husband thinks so). Also has two 96W PC's and moonlights. Everything powers up...ballasts for the MH's buzz a little at first, but stop after things heat up. I also have some extra MH bulbs in case one burns out. It currently has Phoenix bulbs...14K. MH's need to be replaced in 3mths, PC's need to be replaced now. Asking $200.

Need cash more than anything right now, but will trade for a RBTA as partial. Photos are of the tank 2yrs ago.

Thanks

Dena

post-429-0-58271500-1332721983_thumb.jpg

These will be ready next weekend for pick up.  I still have to clean them...not fun LOL.  

Tank only - measures 48x24x24 with two over flows.  It's pretty dirty now, but I had the sand out so it has very few scratches, if any at all.  Asking $150.

I do have a sump, but it has a pin hole leak in the seam.  It happened a year ago and I used the putty to fix it from the outside and it has held up since then.  I would clean it and also silicon or put more glue on it from the inside.  It's free to the tank buyer.  If the tank buyer doesn't want it, then I will offer it free to someone else.

Coralife dual 150W MH light fixture that is 48" long.  I have the hanging kit and possibly the legs (not sure if the legs I have go to it, but my husband thinks so).  Also has two 96W PC's and moonlights.  Everything powers up...ballasts for the MH's buzz a little at first, but stop after things heat up.  I also have some extra MH bulbs in case one burns out.  It currently has Phoenix bulbs...14K.  MH's need to be replaced in 3mths, PC's need to be replaced now.  Asking $200.

Need cash more than anything right now, but will trade for a RBTA as partial.  Photos are of the tank 2yrs ago.

Thanks

Dena

Light is cleaned and ready to go. Will go down to $150, may accept trades of certain fish/large corals if you have something I want. I've got a big tank to fill now grin.png

bump - $125. Money will be going towards a new tank to replace the one that just cracked on us. I was suppose to be buying new fish and coral at this point, not another tank - boo hoo!