Biocube 14 + accessories - $100

etannert

Reposting this from my earlier thread....

Biocube 14 - stock return pump. Tank was new about 1.5 yrs ago. I did a number of mods and upgrades on this one:

- removed false bottom from first chamber

- dremeled out fan guards for better air circulation; separated power supply for fans and upgraded them. The fans are on a

separate timer. I have no heat issues even with the lighting upgrade and a closed lid. The fans are a little louder but it's

well worth it IMHO.

- Nanotuners lighting upgrade: 3 x 24w bulbs; currently running two actinic and one white for a bluer look in the tank. One

blue bulb is on a separate timer for dusk/dawn simulation. Bulbs are about 3 mos. old. Has moonlights on a separate

switch as well.

Tank is cleaned up and ready to go; add sand, LR and water and you're ready to go! With the extra bulb you can keep just about anything in this tank, especially if you use the PC-R bulbs from UVL.

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

Package comes with Biocube skimmer w/airstones and air pump, inTank media rack for BC14, timers, heater, old bulbs, and various extra parts; I don't have the Biocube stand but you can have the small table it's on in the pics.

Selling rules: PM for interest; first person to show up with cash gets the tank etc.; I live near Parmer/McNeil and can meet up this weekend (due to my long work hours weekday meetings are more difficult for me). Please no lowball offers, not interested in parting out at this time. Thanks for looking!